To point out poor social justice writing that does it more harm than good, support unpopular voices and create debates that will progress all of us we, created a group known as Watchmen named after the popular superhero team and graphic novel of the same name. We chose to name ourselves after the novel because it, itself, tackles important social issues and handles them properly. Wanna join the Watchmen? Make sure to comment below or contact me through other means (Twitter). Here are some of the posts we created!
- Is Diversity Ruining Comics? (+Big Announcement)
- Why We Need Humphries’ Green Lanterns
- SPEECHLESS!!! – Do Radical SJWs Read Comics?
- Does Marvel Need a Rebirth?
This initiative was sometimes written by different authors with their permission.
- The Sam Wilson Dilemma #SJWCramSpam
- Steve Rogers: Captain Cram? #SJWCramSpam – written by Jesse Deitz
- “Crampions” Analysis #SJWCramSpam – written by Josh Geist
- Harley “Cram” Quinzel – #SJWCramSpam – written by Bonshaqui Wiener
- #SJWCramSpam: Thordis & Mrs Marvel – Shallowness Over Meaning? – Isaiah Zorro